Senior Research Executive
Competitive Salary, Cheshire
We are working with a well-established global agency in Cheshire who are looking for a Senior Research Executive to join their team. With their headquarters in the UK and offices in multiple countries, they are growing from strength to strength, and to help them continue with their success and further drive the business forward they are looking for new talent to add to their team! Although they are a large agency, employees work in smaller tight knit teams to help the work much more collaboratively and to be able to understand specific clients’ needs and expectations much better.
If successful, your day-to-day duties will involve working on the full life cycle of a research project. If you are well versed in the following, then you could be an ideal candidate:
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative market research
- Compare and construct an overview of the market, the competitors, and relevant activity that could affect the client’s strategy
- Gathering, analysing and interpreting data and metrics
- Drawing conclusions based on your research
- Proposing recommendations to improve client strategy
- Attending client presentations
- Communicate your findings to all relevant individuals both throughout the agency and within the clients’ organisation
- Working on new ways for the team to analyse and interpret data, to strengthen team processes
As part of the research team, you can expect plenty of variety within this role, working on interesting projects for a range of diverse and intriguing clients. 3 – 4 years’ experience in similar Research Executive role is a must.
The agency really does invest in their employees through regular reviews, training and development, and offer a competitive salary and benefits package! So, if you are looking for a role where you are able to grow and develop you career and be a key part of the success of the agency, get in touch!
Minimum 3-4 years market research experience
Full life cycle of research projects.
At Creative Resource we take your data privacy very seriously. Click here for details which explain what information we process and what we do with it in accordance with GDPR regulations.