We’re looking for an experienced, knowledgeable Account Manager to join a fantastic creative agency in Manchester city centre. This is an unmissable opportunity if you revel in a role that’s got plenty going on. You will be mainly responsible for building strong, secure relationships with the agency’s existing clients, as well as keeping other members of the team up to date with the latest goings on with a campaign. Although the agency already boasts an extremely loyal client base, your aim will be to improve client retention and bring about further sales from these clients. Other responsibilities include:
• Keeping track of all client costs and invoicing
• Meeting client objectives and KPIs
• Building relationships with suppliers to improve customer service
• Working with the management team to set up projects and agree timescales
• Managing the progress of each project
• Work with the team on acquiring new business deals
From time to time, you may be required to take on additional tasks outside of your everyday role, so being open to expanding your skillset would prove you a worthy candidate. A good understanding of the entire marketing mix will come in handy, as will ambition and a friendly attitude and personality.
Minimum couple of years agency experience
Management of client projects, meeting and exceeding expectations
Good understanding of the marketing mix
At Creative Resource we take your data privacy very seriously. Click here for details which explain what information we process and what we do with it in accordance with GDPR regulations.